Property and Land Disputes
Rutherfords has substantial experience in dealing with a wide variety of disputes regarding ownership and use of land.
We have a dispute resolution service in which we advise clients in an attempt to avoid litigation but if this cannot be avoided then we have the experience to help.
Rutherfords are usually able to resolve these disputes for our clients amicably. However, if a formal application to the Land Registry or the issue of court proceedings is required we have the experience to help.
The nature of the disputes which we have previously successfully resolved include, but are not limited to:
- Disputes over the Ownership and Use of Land
- Applications for Adverse Possession of Land
- Claims for an Equitable Interest in Land
- Disputes over the Responsibility and Ownership of Boundaries
- Rights of Access and Rights of Way