[Skip to main content] [Skip to secondary navigation]

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)

You can no longer sell your house without an EPC, so an estate agent cannot act on your behalf unless you have requisitioned one.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's) - whether residential or commercial, we will arrange for you. An assessor will need to attend the property before issuing the certificate. You require one when you sell or your existing tenant leaves and you get a new tenant or if you grant a new lease.

Copyright © 2020 Rutherfords Legal LLP. All rights reserved.

Site by Carousel Marketing, powered by Big Room Internet